19.11.09
Insomnia...
Hellos.
It's 2:07 a.m and I cannot sleep.
Thinking of whether I really miss him.
Sighing and reminiscing.
Chatting with Justin :D
I've noticed the other side of him while chatting with him just now. He's really not the person I used to think he was. And this is a positive point. I'm glad that I have one less person to 'stay away' from :D
Throughout 2 hours of chatting with him this morning, he has
It's 2:07 a.m and I cannot sleep.
Thinking of whether I really miss him.
Sighing and reminiscing.
Chatting with Justin :D
I've noticed the other side of him while chatting with him just now. He's really not the person I used to think he was. And this is a positive point. I'm glad that I have one less person to 'stay away' from :D
Throughout 2 hours of chatting with him this morning, he has
inspired me alot. I will not be as emo as I am now :D
I hope he can positively influence him.
I hope he can positively influence him.
Now that I've found out Justin's not the guy I thought he was, it looks like his type of personality attracts me [No, I don't like him. Just his personality]
At the start of the year I liked sporty guys who are good-looking, but a few months ago I realised: 情人眼里出西施
So I cancelled off the good-looking part.
Hehe.Now, thinking of it, why do I like sporty guys? It is because they tend to be [not fat] and thus adding a point to their attract-ability.
Okay. Issues of looks again. Whatever.
Meh. I go for looks, but it is not so important!
It's like, when I am already good friends with that guy, I will really
Damn. I don't know how to explain. Never mind then.
Okay, back to Justin.
**Chat chat chat**
Sobs. Justin's gonna sleep soon... I'm gonna be so freaking bored now...
Decided that I'll sleep when he does too. Okay, now reading his reply.
Oh damn it. Oh no no no no no...... It can't be. Totally no! Damn no!!!
Sometimes I really hate myself. Why do I always seem to change crushes???
Haiz... Is it because I just need a male companion to speed up the healing of my heart?
[I think I like Justin]
But no, it can't be.
It's just my plastered heart.
I can't possibly be liking whoever she likes!
It's like being a total copy-cat.
Gosh, I might have expected liking someone else at some other time, but not at this point of time!
[Oh damn it]]]
I hate you Valerie! Why are you like that???
No, not now! Don't blame it on him for giving you a broken heart! You chose to like him!
Oh gosh...... No no no!! I promised not to like anyone else until next year.
I thought I decided that I'll [[switch on]] my availabilty light on 2010 officially! Definitely not this point of time!
It's just my plastered heart.
I can't possibly be liking whoever she likes!
It's like being a total copy-cat.
Gosh, I might have expected liking someone else at some other time, but not at this point of time!
[Oh damn it]]]
I hate you Valerie! Why are you like that???
No, not now! Don't blame it on him for giving you a broken heart! You chose to like him!
Oh gosh...... No no no!! I promised not to like anyone else until next year.
I thought I decided that I'll [[switch on]] my availabilty light on 2010 officially! Definitely not this point of time!
But PSLE's over now, yeah? But he said that he won't go into a relationship until ... The time is ripe.
At least he understands that this is not the appropriate age to get into BGR.
I'm getting too far in this...
Okay fine! I like him and that's it! I'll just sit at one corner and keep mum about it.
I will be
Looking at him.
Thinking of him.
Hoping that he'll be fine.
Still wishing Justin and her good luck with each other
and lastly
Crushed
Blogged @ 3:09 AM |
0 comments

