23.11.09
Nervous... *~*
Hello. I'm so nervous! Gonna get PSLE results this Thurs... OMG OMG OMG !!!
--My schedule--
Monday: Laze around ;)
Tuesday: Laze around ;) Get wobbly all over!!
Wednesday: Go out with Claudia to watch a movie.... Shop around.... --Whole day belongs to us BFFs!!--
Thursday: Collet results..... NO!!!!
Friday: Who knows? Perhaps a whole day of scolding... *sob*
Current activities: Chatting with Calvin... Updating post....
Uh-oh. I don't know how to explain to Calvin on how to change a blog skin! How do I explain... I'm not good at this stuff :o
Sorry Calvin!
--Tomorrow is Jerald's birthday party. I don't think I can go ): It's either Claudia or Jerald. Claudia of course! So I've decided to go with Claudia instead. *sob* Still sad anyways.
>.<
Letting out a huge sigh. HAIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta help Calvin anyway. Loggin out now,.. Buhbye!
Blogged @ 3:21 PM |
0 comments

