what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

24.12.09
New Life. Anglican High (:

Officially I broke up with four of my friends - Claudia, Debbie, Xin Ze and Beatrice.
Reason? They don't trust me. They don't trust me enough to not make suspicions about me.
And I am so
damn
sad
But what to do? I don't want to have friends who don't trust me. Really I don't.
If it was a few months' ago instead, well, it would have been hard. But they didn't win the war. Neither did I win though. I only know that I also don't trust them. So it is easy to erase them off my mind. Accounted that they will just stop speaking bad of me behind my back.


The one I am disappointed with is Beatrice ):  I really thought she was my friend and told her all my problems! All I know now is that those four people mentioned up there are seriously... You don't wanna know. But whatever.

Didn't post blog for so long le... Let me tell you what happened!

x-----20/12/09-----x

It was a... Sunday (: Am I right? 
We woke up early, around 10.30am and went to have lunch at Sally's Duck or something. Maid was on an off-day... Sent Grandma to Uncle's wake and Father to Office, then went off to Bugis to buy new clothes and bags... :D

Bought a nice lil' school bag for myself. And a LOT of clothes !!
After a few hours of shopping, we went to fetch Dad, and headed straight for Bedok Central.
Bought take-away for dinner and went home. Dad and Mum had dinner before fetching going to the Wake too. We kept unbelievably silent until... Woohoo! The Seet Monsters raid the house !!!! No lah, just kidding :D

I started to play pool and had Ling as my master!!! Si Fu Si Fu SiFu ...
So I played and played and played. Waaahaaahaaahaaa....!
So fun! I got addicted to it...

Played till midnight, when parents and grandma came back (: To be exact, we played till 1 plus a.m
My father stayed up to play with us :D :D :D

DADDY I LOVE YOU !!
Ooops, interrupting with Monday le..Here's monday...

xx-----21/12/09-----xx

So we played Pool until about 1 a.m lorhs. Then we packed up and proceeded upstairs to sleep. Snore Snore SNORE. Can't remember what time I woke up. Can't remember what happened too... Sorry... But I remember that the next day we went somewhere fun and exciting!

xx-----22/12/09-----xx

I set my alarm clock to 9:45 but I ended up waking up a 10:45 'cause the alarm clock was late by an hour! O.M.G
But I rushed and and got changed in time :D
The Seet Monsters had early lunch and went off at 12:15pm , heading off for Clarke Quay MRT Station!

We reached at about 1:45pm and met... Vanessa Jie JIe! Yeah, we were meeting her up today to catch up, and guess what she gave us? Roses! Omigosh, they smelt so nice! I so officially love ROSES. Remember to give me Roses on Valentine hor! Hahaha...

And guess another thing... She fufilled two of my wishes! She brought us to Settlers Cafe and we had so much fun from 2 - 6 ! Halfway through Zoey Jie Jie came to join us. So later the six of us headed for AMK Hub to fufill the second wish of mine -- Watch The Princess & The Frog movie !!!

We watch it from 7:15pm to 9  plus. Was it so long? My gosh (:
We were about to have dessert but my mum was on the way to fetch us already! SO sadds, but what to do?
Went to office and dilly-dallied for a while before going home with Dad.
Oh yeah, I received my posting results that day (: I am going to Anglican !

xx-----23/12/09-----xx

I slept in my mum's room the previous night and she woke me up by tapping on my hand. I dreamt that Seok Yin was tapping my hand leh! CSL... (Can't Stop Laughing)

My parents brought me to Anglican High and it was so freaking bigg!! I got off with my mum and went to settle down on the hall. I saw Calvin ! Yay, a friend in Anglican !!
After some talk and prayer, we had to line up and go to a class according to our groups. Our class was not selected yet. I was in Group 8.
I received a purple file with all the information of the school and CCAs. Then came the worst part... I received two sheets of paper and one was about the Higher Mother Tongue business, and the THIRD LANGUAGE!! I didn't get in the Japanese Class. No!!! Forget it, anyway, I have Malay!

Saya Suka Melayu!

Is is correct?

After that there was a LONG LINE queueing up for the uniform. But they had a U-turn so I thought they were queueing up for the books! Calvin's parents would only arrive at 12:30pm so he had to wait for 2 hours and 30 minutes !! Poor thing...

My dad came and fetched me for lunch at Bedok Central, another part lah (:
We had noodles and then bought two doughnuts for Calvin. We went back to Anglican High, gave it to him, got my books, and went off!
And this is also the day I officially hate the four of them.
Tired le, feel like resting (: Bye...




Blogged @ 5:02 PM | 0 comments