what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

19.12.09
Rainy Rainy Day..

Heyo! Today is a rainy day... Hehe... Lounging on my bed blogging ;)
Hmm.. So what happened today? Lets find out..

I woke up late uhhs. Around 11:37am. I turned my head and WHOA !!!! Finian was on the keyboard chair facing the keyboard!
Waa.. Scared me seh... I kept laughing hahaha...

Of course I ignored that and went to change... Blah blah blah and stuff


Kept hearing 'cllock... cllock... cllock' downstairs. Have I told you about the pool set yet? No? Well, yesterday we got a pool set! Yay! We got my uncle's workers to help us with the moving of the pool set. So ever since last night I have been hearing 'cllock... cllock' and sometimeseven a "PRRAAANNG!!"
Yes. My ever hyper brother likes to do some kind of 'Jump Ball' Trick. Oh come on. Try to master normal techniques before you even try the Jump Ball.

Can feed the wishing well again! Cancel off the pool set ...! xD xD

Now taking an interest in story-writing and architecture.
Oh no, what I meant was taking theinitiative of doing what I like.
I've been liking story-wrting and architecture since like... I was .. young?? Lols!!

Okay... Signing off now..!~

Blogged @ 1:29 PM | 0 comments