what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

27.2.10
Falling in love -- With 'Telephone' and 'Battlefield'

Hellloooos!!

I'm so hyper :D :D I miss Veggie 姐. I want hyper with her. HYPER HYPER HYPER !! Same species.

Stop calling, stop calling, I don't wanna think anymore ~~~ - Telephone
Why does Love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield?~~ - Battlefield

I love those two songs! And not to mention  Abracadabra too !!!

Ireoda michyeo naega yeori-yeori chakhadeon geureon naege ~~~ - Abracadabra

:D Wa. I went to Downtown East today to book 大姐's birthday present. It's a lime green (Her fav colour) polo shirt [Life-sized, she can fit in!] with her name, and birthdate printed at the back. And there's be Cat pictures !! Cool right??!
But we can only collect it on the Wednesday -.-

Eeek.

Oh yeah. I'm gonna quite softball. Why? 'cause of Mr Lim Ee Chiew. I totally hate him. Don't ask me why.
I don't wanna find myself repeating those particular words again.

I just hate him.

To cut everything short, I quit Softball because of the unfair treatment and the fact that I hate the teacher-in-charge. And I am hindering the whole CCA's progress, anyway. So forget it.

I'm gonna join CO. Maybe.

Enough about School thing. I'm so stressed out and irritated about it!

Now I'm not hyper.

Veggie go away.
Kidding.

What should I do now? So tired. 大姐 is asleep on the bed beside me. Maybe I should go to sleep. Maybe not.

Maybe I should take a bathe. Maybe not. But I want to D:

Hmmm. All of a sudden, blogging is not interesting. I should try to make a template specially for 大姐 !!
Since it's her birthday :D :D

Let's go !!

Blogged @ 9:53 PM | 0 comments