what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

24.2.10
Secondary Life -- 'Test' is the word for it !

Yeah, so, today I am not gonna use a proper greeting for ya' all out there :D :D :D Just kidding.

Helloooooos!

Is that good enough for you? xD

Okay okay, I hear some 'yes's and 'no's. But whatever :D

Today was like siao lorh. Geography test was SO DAMN FREAKING HARD !! Let's imagine this:

Valerie got outstanding marks for her Geography Test. 0/25 . Outstanding.

How's that? Damn, that gotta hurt so much !
But still, let's talk about the bad, but better stuff :D
I got my DnT marks back for CA1. I failed.

My expectations, that is.

I need to get an A1. Don't you get it? A1.... A1 !!! ]= Mr. Tay, please please please squeeze out one more mark for me... Just one... Pretty pretty please? I guess he is going through my work now, trying to help me squeeze the one mark out. Hmmm. Perhaps he already did. But he failed??!! How'd i know D:

Now let's talk about the good stuff. I started Softball practice :D :D SO FREAKING FUN !!
I didn't really play, although. But throwing and cathcing the ball already gives me the thrill; I could do this for a whole day ! Not under the sun luh, duh. But the only thing making me unable to concentrate on Softball is my MSP and the cost of equipments.

MSP... I regret yet don't regret taking it. Sighs. My MSP clashes with my Softball lehh... How???!! I have to go for MSP only after Softball lor. And I have to work extremely hard to catch up with the progress with the others. I feel so inferior to even my fellow Secondary 1 teammates! They are like, so pro! ):

And the cost part: The hand glove for catching the ball already costs $85.60 alone ! So EXPENSIVE! E.X.P.E.N.S.I.V.E ~ I also need to get sport shoes for pratices. But I am so lucky to have a soccer-playing brother. He is concentrating on his studies now, so he doesn't play soccer nowadays. And he lent me his boots! YAY YAY YAY! Oh. And it's not that my feet are big. Okay, they are quite, but still the pair of shoes can be tighten!

Can't wait for Softball tomorrow. Nothing to clash with ~~~ Woohoooooooo ...

About friends:

Jasline and I are a great pair! 我们可是最佳的。。。。Something Something. Partner. Oh yeah! 最佳的搭档!
Hahahahhaha. I can predict what she wants to say... Hahahahhahaa. :D :D

Flora seems to be a bit 远离我们 already. She keeps hanging out with Carol and the rest. But whatever. I can't do anything right? D:

Edina is a good good good friend to talk to! I was so bored and decided to talk to her; in the end, I did not regret it! Bwahahaha... 好朋友好朋友!!

Victoria made me so surprised today. 可真是令我刮目相看! Woah. What am I doing speaking chinese? Injecting chinese into an English blog. Oh but whatever ! ;) I wasn't so close to Victoria until a few days ago. I changed my seats and ended up sitting at a seat where I have no one to talk to. At my left and right, Ebe and CK are beside me D: So I talk to Victoria instead. When the teacher is not here, that is. So I realised that Victoria can be a good friend for me too !! 加油,The 'V's !

And...

VEGGIE!! These days she keeps walking off with Teddy and Vic, leaving Gasoline and I alone. I keep thinking she is angry with me. Maybe I should learn not to talk that much le. Or maybe I shouldn't tease her that much le. Sorry Jie Qi !! TWIN-SISTER, Forgive me !!!

Who else did I leave out? Rachelle and Shufii Ma'am. Nothing much to talk about her lehhs. Nvm.

Wa. Now is 9:23pm le. I need to sms Miu about the UG Camp. Oh yeah, I am going for the UG Camp! How amazing is it that?! Now I can go and see my superb juniors! [Not Super Junior] Yuan Sheng, Andriyani, Miu and many more!! Yayyyyy...

I also need to go to sleep. *Yawns.

Goodnight! Buh-bye !!

Once again, SOFTBALL ROCKS !!!

Blogged @ 9:25 PM | 0 comments