10.3.10
KITARO ROCKS !!
So this is it :D
I went to watch the Kitaro concert and came back only TODAY :D
I promise! It's really today. The concert started at 8, and ended around 11 :D :D
And we reached home at about 12 am
Was so tired! But anyways, I am now an official fan of KITARO !!!
Only one thing: He should come out earlier, and communicate more with us. He so rocks!
He looks old by the way. How old is he? The amiable man :D
Oh, and I thought his english would be a bit -ahem- .. But he sure made me 刮目相看 ! His english was, no, is fluent! Wahaha!!
I hope Motion Printers can continue printing for him :D :D :D
Then we'll get free tickets to watch his concert again :D :D :D
Or maybe even have a one-to-one talk with him ! :D :D :D
I'm going crazy :D :D :D
Baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka :D :D :D
Facebooking now :D
Gotta go... Bye! Oh, and I'd better do my 作文 now.
Damn teacher couldn't find the one I handed up to her D: D: D:
Never mind :D :D :D
KITARO ROCKS! :D :D :D
Blogged @ 5:45 PM |
0 comments

