what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

14.4.10
Giving it up

I just read Jasline's blog. She names 'Jie Qi, Edina and Victoria' out as her Clique Members. No me at all. She wondered if they even treated her as a real friend, because she feels left out.
That is something I was about to type in.

Does the Clique really treat me as a real friend?
Edina and Victoria may.
Jasline, I'm not sure.
Jie Qi, definitely not.

Jie Qi has been ignoring me for the past few days, like I am some kind of invisible woman.
On Tuesday morning, she rolled her eyes at me for no apparent reason.
Of course I was hurt.
What did I do again ?

Then Jasline came in the class.
I was so delighted and wanted to talk to her.
Who knew, I was just like an invisible woman to her also.
She just put her bag down and walked straight towards Edina's table. Pass me.
Hurt. Again. Even more.

I decided not to try out for Victoria.

Throughout Morning Assembly after that, I kept quiet and did not talk to Jasline. Without any doubt, I was wishing for her to speak to me. But she didn't.
It was CA after. Then ACC.
Jie Qi, Jasline, Victoria and Edina grouped together for the ACC . Two pairs. I wasn't even considered. Maybe they did, but it didn't seem so ):

It was then when I decided to leave the Clique. After all, it has reduced from 8 members to 5. Since it is an odd number, which makes it hard to group, then I guess I have to make the sacrifice after all.

Today is Wednesday, and thinking of what happened yesterday, I don't think that the 4 of them care much about it. So let's just say it this way :
"Since they don't really care, it goes to show that they don't treat me as a friend at all. What is the use of
-pestering- them ? "

Well... I guess this is the best way to comfort myself ; To try to make myself as far away from them.

I did this all to make them happy, too. If I were still in the Clique, one of us will have to be angry and feel left out when we are not in a group of 4. So why not just make it easier and reduce it to 4?
After noticing for a period of time, I found out that perhaps the Clique is really happier without me. There is so much more freedom.

So how did I actually convince myself to be the one leaving?

Think of it this way:
Jasline and Jie Qi are definitely a pair, because they always hang out together.
Edina and Victoria are definitely a pair, because they have known each other longer.

So I am the only one out. Instead of being a 'dog', or a 'stalker', I think it's best for me to leave because their friendship is so strong ; I wouldn't want to break it.

Of course I treat them as my friends. I treat them as my best friends. That is why I'd rather leave and see them leading school life happier, than to drag them down in every mistake I make.

And this post is entitled 'Giving it up'.
I am really trying my best to give this friendship up.

Seriously, I hate friendship problems.

Blogged @ 10:27 PM | 0 comments