what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

3.4.10
I hate you. Totally.

I am writing this post in a more 'joking' manner. Especially when it comes to the word 'Hate'.
Just feel like being emo today D: I wanna be the happy jovial girl I used to be !!
Wait, I wasn't even a hyper girl before.
Forget it ._.

I hate you anyway.
And the 'you' refers to someone -ahem-
I think that person 心知肚明, so never mind :D :D

Vehh tired !
'cause I had lunch early at 11 o'clock, then was sped off to office for work.
一做就做到about 8 oclock leii !
Do collating.

But neh received money leiis.
I work so hard leh!
No money.

Never mind lorhs :D Happy then can liao ..

So good lor, Jasline and Jie Qi have so many people to tag them and chat.
I am stuck with no one D:
So depressing. I'm alone ~~~

Jie Qi say that she is always the one left out; Actually hor, the one really left out might be me.

These days Jasline and the rest don't wait for me whenever we go out of class.
I mean, of course they are not obliged to, but they wait for each other [apart from me] though .
Edina and Victoria are obviously stuck together 'casue they've known each other for so long !

Then Jasline and Jie Qi are like... Don't know how to say leh. I didn't know that Jasline friended Jie Qi so much that she cried when Jie Qi ignored us. Then I was feeling: "Oh. So Jasline minds so much about her after all." So I asked her if she would cry if I ignored her one day. She said 'No'  ._. Walao. So sadzxc. That day I was so sadzxc sadzxc sadzxc . Lau Kui.

So perhaps I am really the one left out ? Anyways, Jie Qi has found another partner: Sarah. So wierd ._. Don't know why.

Hmmm... So today I am sad, tired and happy.

Oh yeah... Tomorrow going to Victoria's house do project.
We are gonna cook and Bento Set ! :D yayy

Oh yeshh. Sorry Victoria, for getting you SO mixed up today.
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

[I typed those 'Sorry's manually. No copying and pasting.]
[I tried my best ! My fingers hurt because I accidentally cut them while handling the papers. Papers cut skins you know ?!]

Okayys. So ... Um ... Goodmorning ! And Goodnight ! And ... Errrr ... Goodbye ! :D :D -Muax-

Blogged @ 12:47 AM | 0 comments