28.4.10
Scienceeee
How I hate Science.
I think I failed my SPA test.
Wah, Jas, you really 生在福中不知福 leh! 13/15 ... I'd be happy like xiao!
Haiz. What if I really fail? I really need to buck up for my Science Test next week ...
BUCK UP !!!
I'm so depressed once again. 无法hyper.
I hate Science. It is so interesting but my results are always so low.
I really tried hard.
But I couldn't make it.
Sometimes I regret being the ambassador thingy.
I left in a hurry and due to that, I did not have enough time to finish my SPA test.
WHY WASN'T I TOLD THAT I COULD RETAKE MY SPA TEST ?!!!!!
I think I would have fared much better if I retook the test.
WHY ?!
I hate Science.
HATE HATE HATE
HATE
HATE
HATE
HATE
HATE
HATE
HATE
science .
Blogged @ 5:08 PM |
0 comments

