7.4.10
-Short Post- Watch out
Okay, so this is gonna be a short short post!
Going to sleep soon ... :S
Today I finally finished my DnT project :D
YAY!
I thought I couldn't finish it!
But it's vehh ugly, yeah, so... ):
Jie Qi and Edina like don't friend me liao.
Like, after school I waited for them to finish their locker business ; They like totally treat me as an INVINSIBLE WOMAN.
And during STINT, Vic and the both of them nehh sit with us [Jasline and I]
But it's confirmed that they still friend Jasline larh... Just that I am not too sure about they friending me still.
At least Jasline still treats me like a friend... :D :D
JASLINE, THANK YOU ~~~!!!!
Hmmm... Maybe this is not gonna be a short post after all ._.
Eating a ham and egg sandwich X(
Feel vehh nauseous leii!
Don't like the sandwich at the moment -pukes-
I think 大姐 is gonna come down soon... Better not 惹麻烦 ...
._. Bye !
Prediction: Tomorrow I'm gonna get ignored again ! ._. And, no one will accompany Jasline to do her DnT work after school ; I think I'll go accompany her :D Bye!
Blogged @ 10:01 PM |
0 comments

