23.6.10
I didn't want to...
I didn't want to... But I did it!
Did what? I signed in on Blogger!
I knew I shouldn't have done so until all my work were done, but I can't resist it !!!
Gonna take some cod liver oil pill or something. It's casing it rubbery, so I want to bite it (:
However I am afraid that the oil is bitter and OILY !! Yuckkk.
I am gonna try it anyway (:
I've finished quite a lot of work! I've finished the History homework, Totto-Chan , Science and the Maths! Doing ACC now! Later I'll do the English, then the 作文. I've finished it, but I haven't copied it on paper.
Ling cannot find her thumbdrive. She just called me ._. Oh no ): Will try to find it when I go home. I am in the office now. Gonna eat the pill now! BYE!
Blogged @ 3:36 PM |
0 comments

