13.6.10
I love food ~
I have lived 12 and a half years now, only to realise that I love food :D :D :D
I love FOOD ! I love going for buffets, I love sushi, I love sashimi, and most of all...
I LOVE MUTTON SOUP !
I like to drink the mutton soup at Bedok Interchange -New World Mutton Soup-
It's very nice (:
Furthermore..
I LOVE FISH EGG !
[Not to mention Ebiko too!]
I like fried fish egg, HOMECOOKED !
~~~~
Gosh . This post is all about food (;
Gonna go on MSN now. WAITTTT~
```````````````
Alright.. Yesterday I went for hair treatment, and now my hair is SOFT AND BOUNCY !! Yay yay yay x)
Just realised that maybe I look good with my fringe pinned up. Haha.
Need to go see my grandma now :D
For no reason, she called me to her room 0.o
BYE !
Blogged @ 9:29 PM |
0 comments

