2.6.10
NEOPETS X3
I hate to admit, but I am falling in love with NEOPETS again !!! Hahaha(:
These days I've been very very bored, so yeah. Chatting with Joshua through MSN now .
I don't think there is much to say, is there? I always find myself typing alot of stuff whenever I say that.口是心非 !! Hahaha..
Going out tomorrow (:
With Shu Fen, Andrea and Wen Hui . YAY~~~
Then, Shu Fen will come over for a stayover (:
:D :D So happyyy~
Other than watching Ip Man 2 and going for Arcade Games, we might be going to downtown east too !! YIPPEEEEE ..
Feeling emo now ):
Not that type of emo.
Literally emo, which means emotional, which means full of emotions.
I can be EMO and smiling :D SMLEEEE.
But honestly, my EMO is classified in WEIRD
I feel WEIRD ):
I feel tired. But that will never stop me from playing NEOPETS !!
Hee Hee Hee :D
Bye !
Blogged @ 1:31 PM |
0 comments

