what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

29.6.10
TIRING!

Today is the second day of school. And it SUCKS! It's good to be back with my friends though :D
I hate my new form teacher. He sucks!
He is like, trying to be all bossy to us when we hardly even know him. No matter how naughty we are, he should still start out kinder to us, then take action when we are comfortable with each other!
In the first place, we weren't that bad. We are always angels to new teachers !!
But he? He is a bespectacled, striped devil. S.C.A.R.Y!

I like my other new teachers though;
Miss Farah, the new Maths teacher <3
MIss Hurul,the new English teacher<3
~~
By the way, Mr Tan, my form teacher, is also our Higher Mother Tongue Teacher! ): NOOOOO....
And what is worse is that he speaks chinese during form class! And he stole Mr Seow's middle seat during photo-taking today! ): HOW COULD HE DO THAT ?!

): Don't wanna talk about this sad things.
Love Minnie Riperton's Loving You.
I managed to reach the high note! You know, the part after the 'La x20, Doo x 5' AHHHH!
That's the part!! Woohoo! LOVING IT!

Having P.E tomorrow ._. I honestly don't hope the teacher will change. Not because I like 林吃你 already. It's because I hate the other teachers! EWWW.

Gotta go! BYE!

Blogged @ 5:50 PM | 0 comments