18.7.10
BIG WALK and SAJAK
These are the events that are going to happen within the next few days!
ARHHHHH~
Tomorrow is the Big Walk (;
Yay (: I must practice for 2.4km Run-and-Walk!
:D I wanna bring WenHui along to run run run (: Hehehes~
Chatting with her on Facebook :D
I know it's late, but.. Whatever larhs~
Hong Zhen and I have started smsing again ._. I don't know whether to be HAPPY or SAD.
Weird right? ._.
Doing the Chinese Elearning now. Couldn't do it during the holidays. WEIRDOOO~
I have finished the MCQs and one of the Sentence Writing one. Now there's another one and I don't wanna do it. And suddenly I remember Mr Tan saying something about '只需按那个答案' . So I think I should have done the MCQs only ._.
Asking WenHui now. Since she asked 'Which One?', it might mean that we should only do either of them. Awaiting her reply now (:
Well, if we were to do both, she would reply: "Both" and not "Which One?" right?
I'm so smart! Just kidding (:
:D And back to the topic/title.
SAJAK TIME~!
I just found out that I am not only going for the competition next week; I am going to perform the Sajak during Racial Harmony Day, which is WEDNESDAY! NO!!!
Why? People will laugh~ ): Because I don't speak Malay fluently.
And Jasline will throw Ebe Shit at me ):
-wait- gonna read WenHui's reply on Facebook. I hope we don't need to do it.
WenHui doesn't know either D;
She said she didn't do it. Well then I'm not gonna do it either. Haha.
Anyway Mr Tan really said "只需..." Okay I'm gonna shut up (;
Now it really is a MESS. Xavier asked me; I asked WenHui ; WenHui asked Winn .....
And now WenHui is asking many other people.
And I think Wei Pin is a bit weird. He always writes in CAPITAL LETTER ._. WEIRD RIGHT?
HAHAHAHAH~
Actually, thinking of it, I always say 'bye' in capital letters <3
Look at the posts!
I always end something like this:
And I cannot remember liao :P Okays..
BYE!
Right? Hahaha.
Hmmm. I think I better not do la. HAHAHA. But later everyone blame me ._. I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!!
NOOOOOOO~~~
Anyways, I gotta go.
P.S : Xavier said that typing the letter 'i' in capital form [When referring to one's self] is too formal.
Is that true? Tell me what you think (;
BYE!
18.7.10
BIG WALK and SAJAK
These are the events that are going to happen within the next few days!
ARHHHHH~
Tomorrow is the Big Walk (;
Yay (: I must practice for 2.4km Run-and-Walk!
:D I wanna bring WenHui along to run run run (: Hehehes~
Chatting with her on Facebook :D
I know it's late, but.. Whatever larhs~
Hong Zhen and I have started smsing again ._. I don't know whether to be HAPPY or SAD.
Weird right? ._.
Doing the Chinese Elearning now. Couldn't do it during the holidays. WEIRDOOO~
I have finished the MCQs and one of the Sentence Writing one. Now there's another one and I don't wanna do it. And suddenly I remember Mr Tan saying something about '只需按那个答案' . So I think I should have done the MCQs only ._.
Asking WenHui now. Since she asked 'Which One?', it might mean that we should only do either of them. Awaiting her reply now (:
Well, if we were to do both, she would reply: "Both" and not "Which One?" right?
I'm so smart! Just kidding (:
:D And back to the topic/title.
SAJAK TIME~!
I just found out that I am not only going for the competition next week; I am going to perform the Sajak during Racial Harmony Day, which is WEDNESDAY! NO!!!
Why? People will laugh~ ): Because I don't speak Malay fluently.
And Jasline will throw Ebe Shit at me ):
-wait- gonna read WenHui's reply on Facebook. I hope we don't need to do it.
WenHui doesn't know either D;
She said she didn't do it. Well then I'm not gonna do it either. Haha.
Anyway Mr Tan really said "只需..." Okay I'm gonna shut up (;
Now it really is a MESS. Xavier asked me; I asked WenHui ; WenHui asked Winn .....
And now WenHui is asking many other people.
And I think Wei Pin is a bit weird. He always writes in CAPITAL LETTER ._. WEIRD RIGHT?
HAHAHAHAH~
Actually, thinking of it, I always say 'bye' in capital letters <3
Look at the posts!
I always end something like this:
And I cannot remember liao :P Okays..
BYE!
Right? Hahaha.
Hmmm. I think I better not do la. HAHAHA. But later everyone blame me ._. I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!!
NOOOOOOO~~~
Anyways, I gotta go.
P.S : Xavier said that typing the letter 'i' in capital form [When referring to one's self] is too formal.
Is that true? Tell me what you think (;
BYE!
Site Mistress
Valerie!
Hey! I'm
Valerie Seet. Born on the
1st November 1997.
From
Singapore, Singapore and studying at
Anglican High School.
I love exams and homeworks.
Studying rocks.
I always bring my handphone everywhere.
And I Am A
Loyal Fan of Wonder Girls. <3
WishList
Academically Magical
Top the cohort in Bahasa Melayu 2010
Get Top 10 in Class for Overall 2010
Get straight A1s for CA1 2011
Get straight A1s for SA1 2011
Get straight A1s for CA2 2011
Get straight A1s for E.O.Ys 2011
Musically Magical
Compose 20 piano pieces
Burn a disc on all my composed piano songs
Write and record my own composed vocal song
Act in a short drama film
Reach a whistle note [>E6]
Reach a vibrato
Personally Magical
Samsung CO3U
A puppy
LCD Plasma Wall TV in bedroom
Loves & Hates
♥ Purple
♥ 7
♥ Bahasa Melayu
♥ Puppies
♥ Vodka
♥ Claypot Rice
X Betrayers
X Bad-Mouthers
X Bitchy People