what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

11.8.10
Hmmph. Mixed Feelings.

My Grandmother-In-Law is in the hospital.
You may wonder why I said 'Grandmother-In-Law'.
I shall tell you.

My Grandmother [The one who gave birth to my Father; The one staying with me] divorced with my Grandfather many, many years ago.
I don't know when, but after that, my Grandfather had registered his marriage with my Grandmother-In-Law.
So, being a traditional chinese person, and thinking lawfully, I should be addressing her as my real Grandmother instead of my Father's Mother.

But I cannot.

First of all, she is almost stranger to me as I only see her during special occasions like Chinese New Year or every once in a blue moon.

Secondly, I don't think of her as a family-breaker, but I just don't like the thought of my Grandmother being a mistress.

Thirdly, she is younger than my aunt. I don't want to delude you guys by thinking my Aunt is some kind of 30 or 40 year old. My Aunt is 54 this year. But she is still younger. Can you imagine that? My father is just 51.

Fourthly, she has mental problems. Again, I don't wish to be seen as some kind of unfeeling creature who refuses to acknowledge people with disabilites. It's just that, there is communucation problems.


And it goes on and on.

But I really, seriously, pity her. Not being sacarstic. I really pity her.
Guess what? She fell down and got hurt on her head.
And she is nearly braindead.
BRAINDEAD.

CAN YOU IMAGINE IT ?! BRAINDEAD! THAT IS ALMOST THE SAME AS...
Forget it. I don't wish to stress myself further.
I don't know WHY, but I am getting SERIOUSLY AFFECTED by this!

I don't show it, but my hearts palpitates faster whenever I look at my Buddha Amulet or the Praying Table. It's like, I should really sink down to the floor, and pray for her recovery. Should I?

It's just prayer, you may say. But I see further into that. I believe that every once in a while, if I pray, my prayers will be heard and made true, but if I pray too much, only one, or none of my prayers will be heard.

I just feel that if I pray for her recovery, and something else even more important crops up, then what shall I do? But as I type this sentence out, I suddenly realised that I am being too selfish. For now, her incident is the most important! I gotta go pray now

Blogged @ 9:27 PM | 0 comments