what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

6.8.10
NO-TITLE POST ;DD

It's a NO-TITLE POST! YAY! Ahahaha. I'm bored. So 无聊right?
URGH. So fed up today ): Slightly, that is. First of all, Cikgu asked us to accompany our buddy to watch the parade. That shouldn't be anything right? But the thing is, we don't know who is the buddy assigned to us! And she told us to grab any person. And ALL OF THEM ARE MALES! :S I was like, "Is that Cikgu's unreasonable side?"

But I didn't really put it to heart. Cikgu's just stressed :D
And next, Lili pushed her buddy to me! I was like, " No way man!"
I may be the 'so-called-best-in-Bahasa-Melayu- student, but not good enough to converse with a Malay!
Furthermore, he is a blind person. Not trying to be against blind people. It's just that it's awkward. Get it? Awkward.
Imagine it: You cannot see anything and your buddy is keeping her mouth shut.
You don't even know what is going on around you except for the fact that there is parade!

P.S: I didn't mean to keep my mouth clamped shut; I was searching my phrase book for suitable conversation sentences! It's not my fault that Lili pushed her buddy to me! But I don't mean to make Lili seem like a bad person. She did help me. EXCEPT FOR ONE THING!!

A teacher from Malaysia, obviously from Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar, went over to Ilham [My buddy] and spoke Malay. Again, it was all "APA FJEAB UFBEA IEBA IFAE?"
I totally didn't understand until the teacher asked me if I knew what he was talking about.
I said no.
And he said that I was flirting with him!

WHAT THE HECK? I had to laugh it off, and try not to take it to heart.
And I did the wrong choice. I complained jokingly to Cikgu about it and she STARTED MAKING FUN OF ME!
Arghh. And the photographer from MSAB even wanted the two of us to take a picture! And then Shu Fen and Sarah starting the 'Woo~'ing. I'M SO ANGRY!
Even Andrea said I was flirting with him
I HATE THEM!

And later, Ilham gave me his school badge as a souvenir. The others started giving me the very weird look! OMG, it was so embarrassing. I wanted to protest. Giving the souvenir was part of the exchange programme! We were also supposed to give our hand-made cards in return! Why must it turn out like this? URGHHH.

And then I told Cikgu: " I HATE CIKGU!" when she made fun of me. Then, she said that I had hurt her feelings 0.o
Why did she say that?? It made me feel so guilty and uneasy on the way back home. URGH.

WhyWhyWhy, must it turn out this way? I woke up so cheerful this morning; probably the happiest mood this year in the morning. WHY MUST THEY MAKE ME FROWN?

And so I TOTALLY HATE IT WHEN THEY SAY I AM EMO. EMO EMO EMO. YEAH, SO WHAT IF I AM EMO? IT'S BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE INSENSITIVE! YOU GUYS DO NOT KNOW WHEN TO SPEAK AND WHEN TO NOT SPEAK!
SOMETHING ABOUT ME LOOKING SAD. ME HAVING A SAD FACE OR SOMETHING.
IT'S JUST MY LOOKS, RIGHT? JUST SPEAK UP! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE PERFECT!

I'm so sorry for flaring up. I just needed to vent my anger on something. Sorry, BLOGGER.
SORRY

Blogged @ 4:24 PM | 0 comments