what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

9.9.10
BACK!

I'm hyper now!
Hehehe, just came back from Jasline's BIRTHDAY CHALET!
OMG, it was so fun!


We met up at E!Hub, then went straight to the Chalet. Waited for about 5 minutes for her Dad and Aunt to come.
Then, we went in to the room and ate sushi while discussing where to go. We discussed for about... 30 minutes? So long. HAHA.


After, discussing, we came to a decision.
Guess what it is.
The decision was: 走了才说!
HAHA. We were going crazy because it was too boring inside the Chalet. And Edina complained that the floor was dirty or something. HAHAHA! Edina is so cute :3


So we went to the Arcade and took Neoprints. Then, we had hardly started to play the Arcade games when Jasline's Aunt called her and told her to come back [WTH?!] to baby-sit her 9y.o sister and her two friends [DOUBLE WTH?!]


We were like, "Huh..."
But we had no choice, did we?
So we walked all the way back to the Chalet where we were greeted with TCGISWSLM.
HAHA. Do you know what that is? It is:


Three
Crazy
Girls
In
Swimming
Wear
Screaming
Like
Mad

And that is the truth. They were more of squealing, though.
Then, they rushed off to the pool without hesitation(I have to 佩服them for their smart direction sense)
And guess what. The pool was like, located at the heart of the Chalet Boundary. With NO SIGNS leading us there except for when we are 20m radius away from the area.
Isn't that lame?

After that, we got bored because the sun was beating down on us, so we had NO CHOICE but to leave the pool and return.
No, they weren't alone. One of Jasmine's [Jasline's sister] friend's mother was there to take care of them.
Well, who knew that her Aunt would chase us back to the pool because of a funny reason.
And the reason was:


"The Auntie cannot take care of three children at a time! She said that she is sick, you know."

Jasline said that her Auntie mentioned about the child's mother claiming that she was sick in the mind.
Like, mentally ill.
I was like, "WTH? Who would confess that she is CRAZY?"

Then Jasline went to call her parents and from what we heard, they probably asked her to give in and take care of her sister and her friends.
Hearing that, Jasline sort of started to sob. I don't know why, but I think it is probably because she feels cheated [Like how I felt this afternoon]

I mean, it's HER birthday party. Why should we take care of HER SISTER?
Plus, we have two additional burdens to be responsible of.

We had no choice but to WALK BACK.
Oh, did I mention that my shoe broke? I was so pissed off.
Why did it have to break NOW?
I think I have some kind of 邪鞋运. HAHA.

But luckily we could use it as an excuse to get ourselves further from those squirming brats [Sorry, Jasline, I sort of insulted your sister :X]
We then went to E!Hub once more to search for NEW SHOES!
Sarah came late and we played hide-and-seek with her. HAHA. Kept smsing our venue but changing it.
But it's not our fault that we changed it. The shoes sold there were TOO EXPENSIVE!

"Where?" You may ask.
The places we were talking about were the 'FLIPFLOP' shop at E!Hub and some other place. HAHA.

Finally, Ling was smart enough to bring us to Watsons where I found my IDEAL PAIR OF SHOES!
It is a pair of slippers, actually :X
But it's comfy and PURPLE!
YAY!
Sarah finally caught up with us then.

Hahaha (:
After that, we went to the Arcade again and finally got to play some decent games before going back to the Chalet.
We had dinner and proceeded upstairs to play games. What did we play? I cannot remember :X
Everyone except for Edina and I played TaiTi, followed by Murderer, and Pictureka!
It was TOTALLY FUN!

Except for the fact that Jasmine and her friend were hiding in the closet.
OMG. Totally LAME and a MOOD SPOILER.
They could have suffocated inside should they stayed there for a long time.
Seriously, has the September Holidays eaten up their brains?

I don't remember any p3 student being so immature.
Or maybe I was immature too, then, but definitely NOT that immature.

After SO MUCH FUN, we left Jasline's Chalet.
It was sad, to leave after having such a great time. But all good stuff have an end, right?

Now I am planning for my birthday party :D HAHA. Lame, right?
It is like, another 2 months? Not exactly :D
HAHA (:

Attending Jasline's birthday chalet really gave me a lot of inspirations (:
I shall have a barbecue and a stay-over! HAHA.
But seriously, we could stay-over for a few days as it would be the holidays already (:

I am so excited. But I am afraid that we would have to return for CO :X
Haiz, what's wrong with CCA?
Ooops, better not ruin my day thinking of school :D
Gotta go listen to my FAVOURITE PIANO COMPOSITION -- INCOMPLETE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX4KvNF6GIo

Go listen to it! It's horrible (:
HORRIBLY NICE :D
Gotta go! Bye!




Blogged @ 11:29 PM | 0 comments