what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

8.9.10
HEEHEE

Heh. I have not posted for SO LONG! ^^
It's the School Holidays now (: YAY!
I have completed the follwing homework:

History Brochure
Science Brochure
English Formal Letter

---
I think there is MUCH MORE to go ):
Like, for instance, I haven't finished... Um... The Maths.
Survey and Practice Paper D;

But who cares! I'll do it on Friday.
I really hopei can finish my work by then =P

Hehehe. TODAY WAS FUN!
I went to meet Cikgu at AHS and went to Whitesands Library for lunch. Had spaghetti with all-cream sauce (:
At least Spaghetti is good for my sore throat. Oh yeah. I was sick on Saturday.
But now I am FINE! Only that I have flu and cough ): and sore throat.

And and, I also went to extract my tooth yesterday during the Dental Appointment! OWCHHHH. So now  have like three open wounds in my mouth:

The gum
The Throat
The Ulcer.

Yepp. I have an ulcer. It is very pain! Sakit Sakit Sakit ):
Heehee (: I love Bahasa Melayu <3
And I love CM [Cikgu Marini] <3

HAHAHA. Today she wore my fav colour: Purple.
And the Ketupat she brought down was PURPLE TOO!

Oh yes. I forgot to tell you guys.
Jasline,WenHui, Shu Fen, Rachelle, Kylene, Pei Min and Bernice came today to film the English Literature Project :X
Yeah.I know. Only WenHui, Rachelle and Shu Fen are supposed to be in my group, but I promised that I would help Jasline with hers as she helped film the scenes for my group (:

We had SO MUCH FUN! And Jasline forgot to take back her skirt :X HAHAHA!
So, I am gonna take that as an excuse to go to her Birthday Chalet tomorrow! YAY!

Oh yes. Please do NOT say that I ponned Dizi. I was sick. Seriously! Actually, I am not supposed to go to school today. But my loyalty towards MSP is too overwhelming :D
Anyway, DO NOT SAY I PONNED DIZI, PLEASE!

Hahaha. On the way to Whitesands, Jasline and I went to spam CIkgu Marini's phone with the Malay MRT Sign Readings, like:

Demi keselematan anda, harap berdiri di belakang gunisan kuning :D
Untuk keselematan anda, harap jangan letak tangan anda pada pintu sorong (:
Sila berhati-hati ruang di platform

And so on :D

It was fun, but I guess Cikgu ignored us because she did not reply :S
Did we make her angry? I hope not :D HAHA.
And, the WHOLE FAMILY went to malaysia today. For a one-day trip. But I didn't.
Because of the Eng lIt. Project.
See, AHS, I really care about my school work! <3
Only Jie Jie Joy and I are left at home.

We are gonna have instant noodles for dinner! <3 YAY!
And after that, I am gonna sleep :X I'm SO TIRED ):
Am I getting a fever again? Hope not ):
I WANNA GO SEE CAROL'S DOG TOMORROW!

Hehe. I am planning to go to Carol's house and meet Edina, WenHui, Carol and Jasline before going to her Chalet. But only WenHui and I will be going ):
HAIZ.

Gotta go choose my instant noodle flavour! BYE! <3
[Gosh, long post! I'd never expected that (:]

Blogged @ 6:06 PM | 0 comments