what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

9.9.10
I feel cheated.

Hmm.
I am contemplating posting this, but today I really feel like pouring my feelings out.

I think JieQi is kind of using me.
Come to think of it, we became closer only after she got left out by Th-Veggies.
I don't want to talk bad about her, in case she is NOT using me, which is good.
However, I seriously feel so.

It's like, when I am bored and sick, only she knows and cares, but..
I don't know how to say it.

It's like, for the holiday homework, she doesn't know what to do for the History and Science Brochure.
So she is asking me to send her a copy of my Brochure to her so that she can review it.
I don't mind doing so, but the thing is, she keeps -nudging- me when I don't reply.
I am using MSN on my phone, so the connection is rather slow and by the time I receive her message, it coud have been 1 or 2 minutes after the time she really clicked 'Send'

And, she keeps putting the smiley faces that she usually won't type out.
It's like she is treating me REAL GOOD so that I would send my brochure to her, get it?

Haiz. Am I really her friend? It's like, she only seriously replies my messages when she needs a favour from me.
I don't know what to say ):

I really friend her, that is.
Sometimes, I will find that JieQi is closer to me than VRAWS.
But if she is really treating me like this momentarily, then what is the use?

SHEESH. What is wrong with me?
Never mind. I need to send the brochures to her now.
BYE.

Blogged @ 1:14 PM | 0 comments