23.10.10
Truly Amazed!
Yesterday was the Premier of Matah Ati, an Indonesian-Javanese drama play by a professional arts group.
It was SUPERB! Sarah, Cikgu Marini and I had a ball of time.
Halfway throughout the show, Cikgu complained that she felt cold, so I asked around for a jacket but no one brought one. I should have brought a jacket along!
We continued watching the show but I was quite affected by Cikgu who was rubbing her arms now and then. So, I took a book and warmed it up using body heat (I did not sit on it!)
Then, I passed it over to her. It was hardly even warm for a few minutes but I guess it helped a little.
The last scene of the show was the part where the female and male protagonists get married and consummate their marriage. Sarah and I asked Cikgu Marini, "Is this R-Rated?" And she replied happily "Nope!"
Our reactions were: "I see..." along with cheeky smiles.
Then, Sarah said something horribly misleading. The actors were in the middle of 'stripping' romantically, when she asked, "Is this how it's supposed to be done?"
I was taken aback and stared at her along with Cikgu, then laughed at the innocent question; Cikgu Marini only turned away with that bewildered grin plastered on her face. Sarah seemed to have caught on on her incredulity and added on, "I'll explain later."
Soon after, the show ended and everybody cheered for the actors and their magnificent acting and singing. Cikgu, Sarah and I gave them a standing ovation and the test stared at us. But who cares? Their performance last night was much to shout about.
We made our way out after much cheering and it was departing time. I felt so sad because I felt like I could have spent so much more quality time with my dear friends and teacher! But as I always say, 'All Good Things Come To An End', so what awaits us might just be a better opportunity!
I was truly amazed by the effects and convincing acting of the role-players and am seriously looking forward to another show.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2
23.10.10
Truly Amazed!
Yesterday was the Premier of Matah Ati, an Indonesian-Javanese drama play by a professional arts group.
It was SUPERB! Sarah, Cikgu Marini and I had a ball of time.
Halfway throughout the show, Cikgu complained that she felt cold, so I asked around for a jacket but no one brought one. I should have brought a jacket along!
We continued watching the show but I was quite affected by Cikgu who was rubbing her arms now and then. So, I took a book and warmed it up using body heat (I did not sit on it!)
Then, I passed it over to her. It was hardly even warm for a few minutes but I guess it helped a little.
The last scene of the show was the part where the female and male protagonists get married and consummate their marriage. Sarah and I asked Cikgu Marini, "Is this R-Rated?" And she replied happily "Nope!"
Our reactions were: "I see..." along with cheeky smiles.
Then, Sarah said something horribly misleading. The actors were in the middle of 'stripping' romantically, when she asked, "Is this how it's supposed to be done?"
I was taken aback and stared at her along with Cikgu, then laughed at the innocent question; Cikgu Marini only turned away with that bewildered grin plastered on her face. Sarah seemed to have caught on on her incredulity and added on, "I'll explain later."
Soon after, the show ended and everybody cheered for the actors and their magnificent acting and singing. Cikgu, Sarah and I gave them a standing ovation and the test stared at us. But who cares? Their performance last night was much to shout about.
We made our way out after much cheering and it was departing time. I felt so sad because I felt like I could have spent so much more quality time with my dear friends and teacher! But as I always say, 'All Good Things Come To An End', so what awaits us might just be a better opportunity!
I was truly amazed by the effects and convincing acting of the role-players and am seriously looking forward to another show.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2
Site Mistress
Valerie!
Hey! I'm
Valerie Seet. Born on the
1st November 1997.
From
Singapore, Singapore and studying at
Anglican High School.
I love exams and homeworks.
Studying rocks.
I always bring my handphone everywhere.
And I Am A
Loyal Fan of Wonder Girls. <3
WishList
Academically Magical
Top the cohort in Bahasa Melayu 2010
Get Top 10 in Class for Overall 2010
Get straight A1s for CA1 2011
Get straight A1s for SA1 2011
Get straight A1s for CA2 2011
Get straight A1s for E.O.Ys 2011
Musically Magical
Compose 20 piano pieces
Burn a disc on all my composed piano songs
Write and record my own composed vocal song
Act in a short drama film
Reach a whistle note [>E6]
Reach a vibrato
Personally Magical
Samsung CO3U
A puppy
LCD Plasma Wall TV in bedroom
Loves & Hates
♥ Purple
♥ 7
♥ Bahasa Melayu
♥ Puppies
♥ Vodka
♥ Claypot Rice
X Betrayers
X Bad-Mouthers
X Bitchy People
Clubs
I'm a member of the AHS Chinese Orchestra
Contest Banner Here (:
A little more information about me ;D
I aspire to be a SINGER when I grow up, or probably an ACTRESS or a TEACHER too!
Currently, I compose and sing songs including piano pieces <3
To date, I have composed a total of 11 piano compositions, long and short
Please bear with me if some of my posts are in Malay because I am a BAHASA MELAYU FREAK!
Sour stuff are tantalising and revitalising. You guess it! My favourite ♥
Sweet stuff are not my cup of tea unless I am sad D:
Bitter stuff are a NO WAY as I cannot stand bitterness
Spicy stuff are intriguing and I find myself consuming them despite my disability to withstand spiciness
Salty stuff are a treat but I limit myself to keep my body fit!
I am shy to begin with, but extremely hyper when you get to know me ;D
Mood Swings are normal so you would just have to put up with them (:
I appreciate ALL of my friends but can fall out can completely ignore them within a blink of an eye
If you want to know me better, communicate with me more and leave out all the rest
Then, I will only feel your sincerity