what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

4.11.10
Clasa Outing and Housewarming!

Yesterday was DAMN fun :D

--Class Outing--
[031110]

I went to meet Charmayne, Heidi, Winn and the other guys for lunch at Eastpoint. We had KFC!
Then, we went window shopping and started a topic on FATS :P
That was between Winn and I initially, though.

After preparing everything we needed, we headed off to Tanah Merah MRT Station to meet up with Zhi Feng and the rest. There, I saw my darling SARAHHHH!! :D :D
We took a whole lot of pictures sitting on the steps outside the station while waiting for the others to arrive, then we headed off to... East Coast Park!

We boarded Bus 31 and were quite noisy to start with, I admit :P However, we were good boys and girls too! :D
We got off the bus and walked all the way to the actual beach and it was HORRIBLY HOT! But it gave me a tan, so who cares?? (:

On the beach, we played dog and bone and were about to start with frisbee when Xavier started to grumble about the girls making all the decisions, so we kind of argued but patched it up soon.

To leave a little breathing space however, the ladies went to do their stuff while the men played soccer in The Cage. Sarah, Chloe and Kylene cycled and An Qi wandered around as Winn, Heidi, Charmayne and I rollerbladed.
It was UBER fun, despite some happenings in the middle [ahem]
But I shall not digress ;D
If you want to know, come ask me personally or when I am free :D

The keyword?
"有狗在叫!"

We packed up and went separate ways at around 6.
The end!

--Housewarming--
[041110]

Last night, or rather this midnight, Wendi Jie Jie arrived at our house for a stayover.
We talked and slept late, but I was awakened by my sister and her constant chatting which was quite annoying.
But I kept my mouth shut anyway and tried to sleep :x

This morning, I woke up at 9 and started playing the piano until lunchtime when I changed into the school uniform and had lunch before setting off to AHS for a slight briefing for the Genting Trip.

Upon reaching home after the briefing, I went to watch 'Noriko's Dinner Table' via YouTube and got seriously addicted to it. Tomorrow, I am definitely going to watch it!

Grandmother and I went to Wendi Jie Jie's house for their mini-mini Housewarming party at 6. [Wendi Jie Jie and 大姐 had gone to fetch Ling from school and had returned by themselves]
It was fun!
We had dinner and went to walk Coffee, their mini Japanese-breed daschund.
Did I tell you how much I love dogs? :D
Our parents came over soon and then we had a mini-karaoke session, then went home.
My dear 二姑 gave us the Sony Ericsson Aino Bouncy Ball to sit and play with.
I'm going to pump it up tomorrow!
And now, I am going to sleep.
Goodnight! :D

Oh, and the two memorable pictures from yesterday and today are up there!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

Blogged @ 11:58 PM | 0 comments