what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

2.11.10
Thank You!

If I remember correctly, this is the second time that I am posting a post with 'Thank You!' as its title.
If I remember correctly, the post was about the 'Sajak' :D


Anyway, THANK YOU to ALL MY DEARIES who:


Gave me a birthday pressie,
Sent me a birthday card,
Wrote their well wishes on my Birthday Notebook,
Sang me the birthday song,
Called to say Happy Birthday, and
Wrote on my Facebook Wall!

I love you guys! <3

Also, here is a shout-out to my DEAR CAROL who is currently sick:


 
 "YO CAROL! Get well soon, okay? I hope that you have not contracted Appendicitis, although your symptoms are quite similar to that of the illness. However, hold on and it will all be over soon! Love you! <3"


Tomorrow is the class outing and I am terribly excited! Come to think of it, I haven't packed my bag (:
Well, I am going to wake up at 6am to give moral support to Ling who is still having her school lessons everyday.
After that, I will start reading the chinese books and at around 9.45am, I shall prepare to head off to Whitesands Mall!
I would be meeting up with Charmayne, Heidi and Jun Wen for early lunch at 11am, so 15 minutes of preparation, 30 minutes of travel time + waiting time and 15 minutes of "emergency time" would let me reach early enough!


I haven't borrowed the English book yet, so I shall do so when I reach the library, which opens at 11am!
:D
After lunch, the four of us would head off to Tanah Merah MRT Station where we would meet the rest of the class.
Doesn't it sound exciting?
I'd be taking along the Class Tee and an extra pair of shorts and shirt, as we'd be SWIMMING !!
I'm so excited :DD
Oh, and I'd better remember my towel and sunscreen. And not to mention SOCKS for rollerblading!


(: I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Oh, and Wendi Jie Jie is coming for a stayover too! I'm too happy (:


School Holidays rock to the core!
But I kind of miss AHS.. ):
Well, anyway, BYE!
<3

Blogged @ 10:02 PM | 0 comments