what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

22.1.11
HELLO!

2011 is a VERY BUSY year, so I haven't found much time to blog... UNTIL NOW (:
Hello! :DD


Urgh, I really miss blogging ><
Anyway, SCHOOL IS FUN AND I <3 SCHOOL (y)
But something happened really weird today... :x


I woke up at 6am plus, not knowing why [I usually sleep like a dead log until 11am?]
And then suddenly I received an SMS from XinZe, saying he had something important to tell me.
Of course I was a bit worried, so I called him. Then he said that Claudia invited me to her birthday celebration @ E!Hub.


I was taken aback, definitely. After 2 years or so, without contact; Here she is now inviting me to her Birthday Party? I couldn't accept it. So I didn't go after all.


I smsed Claudia however, and now we are getting alone quite well. She calls me her 'Bestest Bestie Booch'
[We used to call each other that]
I wonder if I really miss her as a BFF too.


Well, it seems that WenHui and Jasline are much closer to each other these days because we quarrelled and apparently WH has always been on Jasline's side.
I'm not being angry or sad over it, but I just accept it as FRIENDSHIP :D
I mean, BFFs have their quarrels too right?


So right now, my status is: Single and Available.
HAHA! Just kidding :D


Single and Available


My FRIENDSHIP status is: Without a BFF but with LOADS of SUPER DUPER ULTIMATE GOOD FRIENDS :D


I am contemplating being Claudia's BFF again. Don't find it weird.
Our friendship is really SO CLOSE that I guess we can resume the camaraderie even after quarrelling.
After all, I've known her for... 7 years already. And we've been best friends for 4-5 years including this year.
Hmm.


Should I accept everything? :X

Blogged @ 1:16 PM | 0 comments