what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

9.3.11
LAUGH. SMILE. EMO IDIOT :D

So.... Tomorrow is the last day of school. Term 2 is going to start soon, so I've got to buck up.

Valerie, please please work harder ): I hate your Term 1 results, get it?!

Anyway... Everybody has this flaw in them, which is being unable to control something.

For me, its Friendship.
Yesyes, emo again. But at least I don't bottle it up? :/

Well... I really appreciate all my friends, like seriously. As I always do, I've compiled a list of such good peers.

- JieQi
- Edina
- Jasline
- WenHui
- PeiMin

They've been GREAT friends in my life and I always fear that we would break soon... Like last year.

I keep thinking about last year. Th-VEJJies incident. I know its dumb to bear grudges but I really can't forgive fully. With this, I always feel a bit awkward with them, namely the first 4 friends..

Okay, I'm sinking into deep thoughts and EMO stuff..



JieQi:

I don't know if I should still call you TWINNIE SISTER anymore, because it seems awkward. At least to me only, I hope.
I miss the days when we smsed every day, accumulating up to 100+ smses daily. Those were the times. When both of us had just patched up.

I realise that everything was cool and perfect between us when we weren't that close. I know it sounds contradicting, but with that relationship then, we knew less of each other, yes, but all the less flaws we knew of each other.

Somehow we get linked together because we are in the same CCA section, and we used to call each other 'Twinnie Sister'. Now we still get together, but I feel that it is because we are used to that pairing.

Take the Genting pairing for example. We had wanted to be room mates, but WenHui did not have one and so did Venice, so according to ties, we were separated.
This year, we are going to China. JieQi, did you choose to be my partner because you really want it to be so, or just because you want to stick to the initial plan of WH-JAS, YOU-ME ?
For me, I chose to agree because of the first reason.
But I don't know about you.

Also, the coincidences between the both of us are really unexpected, but between us only, there is hardly any common factors other than falling sick at the same time.
The more you express yourself to me, the more I feel inferior.

For example,

You dislike Chinese Music
I appreciate Chinese Music

You don't like every subject
I fancy English Literature, Art...

You are so smart
I am so dumb

And the list goes on and on...

Will post the others next time.

Bye~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Blogged @ 9:40 PM | 0 comments