what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

11.8.11
BGR ?!?!

Okay perhaps it is time to be serious.

How is my life so far? Well, kind of screwed. I'm listening to this song now and the lyrics go like this:

장미꽃 한송이 받고
Jangmikkot hansong-i batgo
너에게 고백을 받고
Neoyege gobaekeul batgo
내 맘은 샤랄라라라
Nae mameun syaralalala
밤 하늘의 별도 노래해
Bam haneul-ui byeoldo nolaehae

And it means:

I received a rose
I received a confession from you
My heart goes: Shalalalala
(Shalalalala)
The night sky stars are singing

------------------

And I'm wondering. Is it THAT nice to receive a confession? The singer's heart goes: Shalalala~
Mine goes: WAHAHAHA.

I mean, it is weird to receive confessions. To think of it now. And it is rather funny. Now I'm 14 years old. What is BGR? Crap, I'd say.
Hello, hello, everyone. BGR is for people who are ready to bid good bye to their studies.
Or, I'd rather say that BGR is a three-letter word formed by punching diagonally up from B (: no special meaning because the meaning alone is crap.

Anyway. Why am I talking about it? Oh. I am here to edit the song!

목걸이한송이 받고
Mokkeoli hansong-i batgo
너에게 고백을 받고
Neoyege gobaekeul batgo
내 맘은 와하하하
Nae mameun wahahahaha
밤 하늘의 별도 싫어해
Bam haneul-ui byeoldo silheohae

Which translates to:

I received a necklace
I received a confession
My heart goes: wahahahaha
The night sky stars are despising it.

ANYWAY I'M SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT LIFE. But seeing my expressive hatred for BGR, you should know how it has been. Sigh.
WAIT I MAKE MYSELF SOUND LIKE I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP AND GOT DUMPED/ GOT HORRIBLE RESULTS.

WAIT NOO! I didn't okay -.-
I'm innocent :>
Although I really DID get horrible results.

I hope to do well for EOYS. Jiayous, Valerie! :D
Well... Just do your best!
(:

Anyway.. ^^ goodnight. Or morning.

Blogged @ 12:59 AM | 0 comments