21.8.11
:D
Hello blog. (:
When was the last time I posted?
Wednesday I guess ><
OH WELL. :B
Thursday was fun.
Ended lessons at 11.45am to attend the basketball match.
Anglican High vs Unity Secondary
The latter won, but it's okay.
ANGLICAN HIGH YOU'VE DONE YOUR BEST! <3
After that, we had MSG :D
To me, it was a success-failure
Success because I managed to teach quite some stuff to the MSG-ians.
Failure because it was quite disciplinary as I imagined it to be.
But I've decided!
Next MSG session, we shall sit in a circle :D
That'll be fun <3
And...
MSG OUTING!!
To Geylang Serai :P
Next next Monday, 29th August 2011
Hehe. :B
Next week is gonna be damn fun, like seriously.
Monday --> Double-period Day, passes by quite fast
Tuesday --> Maths Common Test, English, Science... Day passes slightly fast
Wednesday --> MSP GEYLANG SERAI OUTING!!
Thursday --> Geography Workshop!!
Friday --> HALF DAY!!
:D
That is about it.
^^
Bye!
"Life is fun only when you perceive it to be."
When was the last time I posted?
Wednesday I guess ><
OH WELL. :B
Thursday was fun.
Ended lessons at 11.45am to attend the basketball match.
Anglican High vs Unity Secondary
The latter won, but it's okay.
ANGLICAN HIGH YOU'VE DONE YOUR BEST! <3
After that, we had MSG :D
To me, it was a success-failure
Success because I managed to teach quite some stuff to the MSG-ians.
Failure because it was quite disciplinary as I imagined it to be.
But I've decided!
Next MSG session, we shall sit in a circle :D
That'll be fun <3
And...
MSG OUTING!!
To Geylang Serai :P
Next next Monday, 29th August 2011
Hehe. :B
Next week is gonna be damn fun, like seriously.
Monday --> Double-period Day, passes by quite fast
Tuesday --> Maths Common Test, English, Science... Day passes slightly fast
Wednesday --> MSP GEYLANG SERAI OUTING!!
Thursday --> Geography Workshop!!
Friday --> HALF DAY!!
:D
That is about it.
^^
Bye!
"Life is fun only when you perceive it to be."
Blogged @ 7:49 PM |
0 comments

