12.8.11
Frenzy Madness~
Eating a banana now. HAHA.
Today was fun! Had the Chinese Test (quite easy) and Mathematics test (screwed) but anyway, it was good! :D
Went to see Miss Tan during recess today so that she could teach me Science. I was SO ignorant on the tip-to-tail method but after tons of explanation, I finally got it.
THANK YOU MISS TAN. YOU'RE A KIND SOUL. MUACKS.
(Haha I'm kidding about the muacks. Teachers are weird people o.o)
ANYWAY! I digress.
I did 37 pull ups today! xD So proud :B
My five stations are all done quite well this year, except for the 2.4km run that is.
I hate you, 2.4 (:<
Hehe.
I have decided to insert meaningful sayings into every of my blog posts from now on.
My inspiration?
Ahem.
ME OF COURSE! (:
Prior to the knowledge of Miss Valerie, these sayings are original and not copied.
Thank you thank you.
And I shall end off my blog post with a nice ending, namely:
"My sanctuary is hell in disguise; ignorance, faith and a hell lot of lies."
- Valerie Seet
P.S It rhymes!
Today was fun! Had the Chinese Test (quite easy) and Mathematics test (screwed) but anyway, it was good! :D
Went to see Miss Tan during recess today so that she could teach me Science. I was SO ignorant on the tip-to-tail method but after tons of explanation, I finally got it.
THANK YOU MISS TAN. YOU'RE A KIND SOUL. MUACKS.
(Haha I'm kidding about the muacks. Teachers are weird people o.o)
ANYWAY! I digress.
I did 37 pull ups today! xD So proud :B
My five stations are all done quite well this year, except for the 2.4km run that is.
I hate you, 2.4 (:<
Hehe.
I have decided to insert meaningful sayings into every of my blog posts from now on.
My inspiration?
Ahem.
ME OF COURSE! (:
Prior to the knowledge of Miss Valerie, these sayings are original and not copied.
Thank you thank you.
And I shall end off my blog post with a nice ending, namely:
"My sanctuary is hell in disguise; ignorance, faith and a hell lot of lies."
- Valerie Seet
P.S It rhymes!
Blogged @ 7:54 PM |
0 comments

