16.8.11
GG.COM.SG/Music
As you can see from the title, I'm going to DIE for Music tomorrow!
I've pretty much cheered up thanks to Jie Qi.
THANK YOU DUDE. <3 <3 <3
But I digress!
Or I digress-ed.
Just that I'm now digressing from what I digress-ed to earlier on.
KAY WHATEVER. (:
Anyway, BACK TO THE TOPIC.
I'm so dead for music.
LALALALALA. ^^
I'm having a stupid ulcer in my mouth and a sore throat, so my dear fellow classmates in 2G, please tell me HOW THE HELL DO I EVEN SING TT
What's worse is, my group isn't even prepared for the performance tomorrow.
Sarah hasn't decided on her chords.
Jacob refuses to play the guitar.
Jun Wen is unclear as to what to do.
CURSE MY LIFE -.-
But as Jie Qi said, Music doesn't count in EOYs at all (:
So I shall heck care about it.
But I really should put in effort though.
Yes.
...
...
...
BUT SERIOUSLY HOW DO I SING WITH AN ACHING MOUTH?!
):
Sigh.
I guess I shall just go out of tune and let everybody laugh at me tomorrow.
Then we will have another class joker -- Me.
LOL NO WAY MAN. :x
Sheesh. I'm worrying overboard. But seriously.
GG.COM.SG/Music
:D
Hmmm. I shall just sit back and enjoy the other groups' performances, then get on with whatever crap we will present.
Yes.
Good idea, Valerie, excellent idea!
Anyway, last minute work isn't going to aid in this.
To start with, we were given very little time to compose the song.
I guess.
Sigh.
I wish the topic was on romance.
Then I could just bombard Mrs Sng with almost all the songs I've composed.
P.S I'M NOT A ROMANTIC PERSON.
I just happen to write on romance. And now almost ALL the songs are about LOVE anyway.
Yes.
Speaking of songs, I've no inspiration lately.
Maybe a lot of melodies, but I'm too lazy to expand on it.
Currently working on one called 'Save me from my myself' which is apparently very strong. Owch, my dear vocal chords.
I realise that my song genres are quite varied. YAY. (:
Ooops, 23 52 :x
Got to sleep!
P.s I'VE BEEN MISSING 11.11 SO MANY TIMES ALREADY D;
"Last minute preparation will never help? Not really."
I've pretty much cheered up thanks to Jie Qi.
THANK YOU DUDE. <3 <3 <3
But I digress!
Or I digress-ed.
Just that I'm now digressing from what I digress-ed to earlier on.
KAY WHATEVER. (:
Anyway, BACK TO THE TOPIC.
I'm so dead for music.
LALALALALA. ^^
I'm having a stupid ulcer in my mouth and a sore throat, so my dear fellow classmates in 2G, please tell me HOW THE HELL DO I EVEN SING TT
What's worse is, my group isn't even prepared for the performance tomorrow.
Sarah hasn't decided on her chords.
Jacob refuses to play the guitar.
Jun Wen is unclear as to what to do.
CURSE MY LIFE -.-
But as Jie Qi said, Music doesn't count in EOYs at all (:
So I shall heck care about it.
But I really should put in effort though.
Yes.
...
...
...
BUT SERIOUSLY HOW DO I SING WITH AN ACHING MOUTH?!
):
Sigh.
I guess I shall just go out of tune and let everybody laugh at me tomorrow.
Then we will have another class joker -- Me.
LOL NO WAY MAN. :x
Sheesh. I'm worrying overboard. But seriously.
GG.COM.SG/Music
:D
Hmmm. I shall just sit back and enjoy the other groups' performances, then get on with whatever crap we will present.
Yes.
Good idea, Valerie, excellent idea!
Anyway, last minute work isn't going to aid in this.
To start with, we were given very little time to compose the song.
I guess.
Sigh.
I wish the topic was on romance.
Then I could just bombard Mrs Sng with almost all the songs I've composed.
P.S I'M NOT A ROMANTIC PERSON.
I just happen to write on romance. And now almost ALL the songs are about LOVE anyway.
Yes.
Speaking of songs, I've no inspiration lately.
Maybe a lot of melodies, but I'm too lazy to expand on it.
Currently working on one called 'Save me from my myself' which is apparently very strong. Owch, my dear vocal chords.
I realise that my song genres are quite varied. YAY. (:
Ooops, 23 52 :x
Got to sleep!
P.s I'VE BEEN MISSING 11.11 SO MANY TIMES ALREADY D;
"Last minute preparation will never help? Not really."
Blogged @ 11:54 PM |
0 comments

