15.8.11
Procrastination :B
I am supposed to be studying now but oops, I'm procrastinating :B
Hehehe.
Today was FUN! :D
We did the Cartesian Diver during lab lesson today and it was SUPERB FUN~
And we got back our Science Common Test results.
I scored 29/30 along with Pei Min and Amos, yay (:
But my stupid vernier calliper reading TT You cost me a precious mark ):
Oh well.
WENT TO ICE CUBE WITH CHARMAYNE AND JASLINE TODAY :D
We ate and studied. And ate and studied. And ate and studied. HAHA ^^
Studying with them is fun max!
Except for the fact that some LKKBT [lao kok kok bian tai] came and 'whispered' some weird stuff to us.
EEEEW T_T
You are disgusting, old man.
GO AWAY.
Anyway, we stayed till 1730 and then we left! :P
Around 1530 when we left school, it was raining and I shared my umbrella with Charmayne. Hehs. THE LEFT HALF OF MY UNIFORM WAS TOTALLY TRANSLUCENT.
HAHA.
See, I sacrificed so much for you, Charmayne :P
And Jasline, I fed you 2 waffles!! (:<
Along with my 16 waffles with 16 scoops of APPLE CINNAMON ICE CREAM~~~
But I digress!
I hope I do well for the Geography Test tomorrow! :x
I must ><
Hohoho.
I must be bored.
Go study, Valerie T__T
Hehs.
Okay, bye! (:
"Spice up your life with Cinnamon <3"
Hehehe.
Today was FUN! :D
We did the Cartesian Diver during lab lesson today and it was SUPERB FUN~
And we got back our Science Common Test results.
I scored 29/30 along with Pei Min and Amos, yay (:
But my stupid vernier calliper reading TT You cost me a precious mark ):
Oh well.
WENT TO ICE CUBE WITH CHARMAYNE AND JASLINE TODAY :D
We ate and studied. And ate and studied. And ate and studied. HAHA ^^
Studying with them is fun max!
Except for the fact that some LKKBT [lao kok kok bian tai] came and 'whispered' some weird stuff to us.
EEEEW T_T
You are disgusting, old man.
GO AWAY.
Anyway, we stayed till 1730 and then we left! :P
Around 1530 when we left school, it was raining and I shared my umbrella with Charmayne. Hehs. THE LEFT HALF OF MY UNIFORM WAS TOTALLY TRANSLUCENT.
HAHA.
See, I sacrificed so much for you, Charmayne :P
And Jasline, I fed you 2 waffles!! (:<
Along with my 16 waffles with 16 scoops of APPLE CINNAMON ICE CREAM~~~
But I digress!
I hope I do well for the Geography Test tomorrow! :x
I must ><
Hohoho.
I must be bored.
Go study, Valerie T__T
Hehs.
Okay, bye! (:
"Spice up your life with Cinnamon <3"
Blogged @ 10:31 PM |
0 comments

