what's your name? (:
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2690180865061407184?origin\x3dhttp://littlemiss-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

17.8.11
Tired max.

I'm tired max.
After a long day at school, I still have attend my piano lesson.
Tired max.

):
Why are rumours still spreading around the classroom?
What a 'conducive' environment I have in 2G.
Sigh.

Today was the music performance.
For real.
And we screwed up. Yay (:
Although maybe on the brighter side, we did best? o.o

For the first time in my life, I sang in front of my class and quite a few people praised me. ^^
Thanks guys.
I feel... 'moralized' xD without the 'de-'
HAHA.
Jun Wen was saying, "Wah seriously, Valerie, I didn't know your voice was so..."
And he stopped there.
Well, is it positive or negative?

I SHALL TAKE IT AS A POSITIVE COMMENT.
THANKS DUDE (:<

After that, we had ACC (woohoo) and then history. History was mediovre I guess :x
Then we had Geography.
Boy, I love Geography now!
Because Miss Teo (Mrs Han) is teaching us now.
She's a great teacher like seriously.
She promised to return our Geography test next Wednesday if possible ><
Oh gosh, I wish I did well!
But after listening to Mrs Han's comments, I guess not.
She had already finished marking 10 papers and the highest was about 18.5/20
No full marks.
Oh well!

Later was Malay and everybody was slacking as usual.
I'm glad Cikgu is trying to change her teaching methods so that we can be interested in her lessons.
Thanks.
Ha ha.

After that.. Was my piano lesson T___T
And yes, I just came back from it.
Hmm.
Yes.
HAHA.
Boy, am I lame! ^^

Anyway, I'm tired :x
Tired max.

"A sticky a day keeps the doctor away!"

Blogged @ 6:10 PM | 0 comments